SILKYPIX Developer Studio 7 and SILKYPIX Developer Studio 6 series of photography products helps you improve your RAW, TIFF or JPEG images with complete control over color balance, exposure bias, high dynamic range and more. This March 28, 2016 update is the final update for the SILKYPIX Developer Studio 6 series. It is also the firsts update to the SILKYPIX Developer Studio 7 series that was introduced February 20, 2016.
New Camera Support
The following cameras were added for direct support in this release in both series:
- [Added] Casio EX-ZR3100
- [Added] Casio EX-ZR3600
- [Added] Fujifilm X70 (*1)
- [Added] Fujifilm X-E2S (*1)
- [Added] Fujifilm X-Pro2 (*1*2)
- [Added] Nikon D5
- [Added] Olympus PEN-F
- [Added] Olympus STYLUS SH-3
- [Added] Panasonic DMC-CM10 (*3)
- [Added] Panasonic DMC-TX1 (*3)
- [Added] Panasonic DMC-TZ80 (*3)
- [Added] Panasonic DMC-TZ81 (*3)
- [Added] Panasonic DMC-TZ85 (*3)
- [Added] Panasonic DMC-TZ100 (*3)
- [Added] Panasonic DMC-TZ101 (*3)
- [Added] Panasonic DMC-TZ110 (*3)
- [Added] Panasonic DMC-ZS60 (*3)
- [Added] Panasonic DMC-ZS100 (*3)
- [Added] Panasonic DMC-ZS110 (*3)
The FILM SIMULATION feature in the Fujifilm cameras supported and an available film simulation can be selected (1).LOSSLESS COMPRESSED in RAW files for the FujiFilm X-Pro2 is not currently supported in this release. "Photo style/Camera color" is supported and the available photo style can be selected in the Panasonic cameras. This release also includes usability improvements and fixes. Please see the release notes for each product for details.
SILKYPIX products are bundled with hundreds of models of digital cameras from the largest digital camera companies, and supports over 500 models of camera.
SILKYPIX Developer Studio 7 ($149) and SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro7 ($249) are available for Windows and Mac OS X and currently available under an introductory offer. You can also upgrade later to SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro7, which adds other advanced features and more granular controls for professional photographers. Ordering SILKYPIX doesn't force you into a subscription model.
SILKYPIX Developer Studio 7 is available in a 30 day trial and immediately available for download and purchase at the SILKYPIX website at http://www.silkypix.us.