Meshbox Design announces the release of Toon Santa(tm) 11 for Chunk, the ultimate 3D Santa Claus available for licensing by digital production houses.
Beaverton, OR. Meshbox Design, a division of Proactive International, LLC announces the release of Toon Santa(tm) 11, the ultimate 3D Santa Claus available for licensing by digital production houses.
Toon Santa is the lovable 3D Santa Claus created in love and respect for holiday traditions. Toon Santa was originally designed in 2002 and updated annually to capture the pure and simple joy of that early holiday programming. Toon Santa plays a role in support of NORAD TRACKS SANTA, the NORAD website devoted to tracking Santa Claus, with Meshbox Design as corporate contributor to the multinational project located at http://www.noradsanta.org. This licensed character has also made appearances in advertisements for Air Canada and on the New York Stock Exchange.
Toon Santa 11 is a complete redesign, with the core based on the free 3D model Chunk(tm), available from the Toon People website at toonpeople.com. To use Toon Santa 11, download Chunk, then apply Toon Santa's specialized features. These includes clothing, smart props (parametric based objects), textures, material pre-sets, and pre-set poses for instantly setting up the 3D character into interesting layouts. This makes it possible for Toon Santa to be rendered in a near infinite number of combinations.
Toon Santa 11 includes several different themes:
- Father Christmas. The new addition for 2011, includes new designed shoes, trousers, patterned shirt, Father Christmas robe, Christmas Throne, lamp staff, and holly wreath circlet and poses Asleep in the Throne, Asleep in the Throne for Cloak, Holding Snowball, Reset (Figure), Reset (Cloak), Shining Staff Light, Sitting and Holding Staff, Sitting (for Cloak), Walking with Staff (For Cloak), Walking with Staff.
- Classic Red Santa . Based on the original, classic Santa Claus with all removable and customizable parts: eyebrows, beard, moustache, coat, belt, t-shirt, gloves, shiny black boots and poses: Happy Dance, Hat in Hand, Live Long, Naughty List, Praying, Shouting, Simple Stroll, Sneezing Hat, Sneezing, Wishful Thinking, Reset.
- King of the North Pole. Contains all components of Classic Red in Yellow, with additional props of golden crown, smoking pipe, guitar and poses Singing and Playing Guitar (2), Smoking.
- Steampunk Santa. Contains all components Classic Red with a new textured leather and sheepskin, new alternate hairy beard, steampunk hat, steampunk goggles, steampunk tech staff, poses: Belly Laugh, Bow (3 styles), Reset, Standing with Cane, Steering Car, Steering Time Machine, Steering Zeppelin, Walking and Whistling. Some poses work in concert with vehicles found in Christmas Village 2010.
- Train Conductor Santa. Contains all components of Classic Red in Blue, with additional props including conductors hat, conductor's lamp, conductor's pocket watch and poses: Tipping Hat, Holding Out Lamp (side), Holding Out Lamp (front), Looking at Pocket Watch, Putting on Glasses, Calling Out.
- Ice Mountain Santa. Contains all components of Classic Red in Gray, with additional props including Russian style Ushanka hat, skis, ski goggles, ski poles, snowball, poses: Hit by Snowball, Look Distant, Ski Accident, Ski Jump, Ski Push, Throwing Snowball, Zero (reset).
Toon Santa 11 is immediately available for licensing for $25 through Mirye Software's online store at http://www.miryestore.com or through Meshbox Design's website at http://meshbox.com/toonsanta.html.