Shade 3D ver 14.1.1 released with improved compatibility with Smith Micro Poser, new 3D text handling and improved surface subdivision features
Beaverton, Oregon - Mirye Software, publisher of Shade 3D announces the immediate availability of Shade 3D ver 14.1.1, an important update to the next generation premier professional 3D modeling, rendering, animation and 3D printing tools. Shade 3D ver. 14.1.1 is available in Professional ($499), Standard ($249) and Basic ($99) releases on Mac OS X and Windows.
A sidegrade is available for Autodesk Softimage users to Shade 3D Professional for only $199 from the now discontinued Softimage 3D modeling, rendering and animation tool set.
Shade 3D ver 14.1.1 introduces 3D Printing Assistant, a powerful diagnostic, analysis and automation tool for ensuring 3D models are ready for printing to 3D. It allows users to interactively analyze and correct common problems that can result in poor 3D printing results.
This feature is also optimized for exporting to formats such as STL which are used by partner services such as Shapeways, the world's leading 3D Printing marketplace and community.
Other Shade 3D ver 14.1.1 New Features include:
- Poser 10 / Poser 2014 Integration. Native PoserFusion model and animation scene hosting now compatible with the most recent version of Smith Micro's Poser character animation solution.
- 3D Text Primitive Improvements. Produce vertical text, plus text handling for automatic character and line spacing.
- Improved Subdivision Options for Booleans. Granular control over subdivision surfaces added to the powerful boolean modeling system in Shade 3D.
- Delete Undo History. Free up available memory by deleting saved undo history.
- Separate Tool. Detach contiguous surfaces and discontinuous faces, or copy as new shape objects. Separate all non-manifold edges and border edges.
Other new features for selecting and modifying both manifold and non-manifold geometry improve use for 3D printing, prototyping and architectural visualization.
Shade 3D ver 14.1.1 is immediately available through the Mirye Software website. The update is a free upgrade to existing Shade 3D ver 14 customers.