Hipster Santa can hide in plain sight in Portland, Oregon! You may see him munching on a Voodoo Donut or secretly sipping a craft beer while everyone else around him is drinking PBR.
Hipster Santa is immediately available as a standalone character, or as a part of the Toon Santa Bundle 19, which includes all 14 released Santas. The Toon Santa Bundle 19 sale is extended through December 10, 2019.
You can also get Hipster Santa immediately on introductory sale through December 10 on Renderosity.
Toon Santa ™ for Chunk™ is the incredible Santa Claus character for use with Poser 9 or higher and DAZ Studio 4.5 or higher. Output will depend on the renderer.
Because Toon Santa is based on Chunk, all clothing is revised and removable, so you can switch and swap props and clothing easily. Secret Santa requires Chunk 3D, a free model. Instructions on how to download Chunk for free and other Toon Santa news is available on toonsanta.com.
Clothing & Props for Hipster Santa
- Hipster Santa Coat
- Hipster Santa Hat (easily make the pompom invisible if you want)
- Hipster Santa Shoes
- Hipster Santa Blue Denim Pants
- Hipster Santa Red Dyed Pants
- Hipster Santa Sweater
- Hipster Santa Frooty Loop Donut
- Hipster Santa's Organic Coffee in Glass Cup
- Hipster Santa's Craft Beer & Pint (Santa doesn't drink PBR ever)
- Hipster Santa Cool Glasses
- Hipster Santa Beard
- Hipster Santa Almost Handlebar Mustache
- Hipster Santa Eyebrows
Poses for Secret Santa
- Drinking Craft Beer
- Drinking Portland Roast Coffee
- Eating Non Organic Donut
- Happy Hipster
- Holding Coat Edge
- Looking Down Nose
- Over There
Notes on Hipster Santa
- Hipster Beard does not have displacement applied but looks best if you vary displacement
- Hipster Hat pom pom can be made visible or invisible for different effect
History of Toon Santa
Toon Santa ™ is the lovable 3D Santa Claus created in love and respect for holiday traditions. If you grew up in the 70's in North America, you probably spent some quality hours in December watching the Rankin/Bass stop motion classics such as the Christmas Television Favorites Santa Claus is Coming to Town, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, and a Year without a Santa Claus (and a selection of more religious programming). Toon Santa was designed to capture the pure and simple joy of that early holiday programming. Toon Santa was originally designed in 2002.
Toon Santa plays a role in support of NORAD TRACKS SANTA, the NORAD website devoted to tracking Santa Claus, with Meshbox Design as corporate contributor to the multinational project located at http://www.noradsanta.org.