SILKYPIX series of photography products helps you improve your photos with complete control over color balance, exposure bias, high dynamic range and more. This release of the entry level version in the series provides almost all features of the SILKYPIX flagship product SILKYPIX DS Pro9, but for use with JPEG photos. SILKYPIX JPEG Photography 9 includes adjustment of exposure, white balance and contrast, as well a correction tools such as dust removal and lens aberration.
SILKYPIX JPEG Photography 9 New Key Features
- Search Thumbnails. Search and locate photos based on the following criteria: File name, ISO Speed, F-Number, Focal Length, User Comment, Date, Camera Model, Lens, Shutter Speed and Rating
- Level of shadow noise reduction. Adjusts only the noise in dark areas, but based on the four parameters of Color Distortion, Fringe Reduction, Neat Noise and Smoothness.
- Auto Adjust by Thumbnail. Select any number of photos and apply Auto Exposure Bias, Auto White Balance Setting and Auto Level Correction as appropriate to each individual photo at the same time.
- New Selection options for Partial Correction. Partial Correction Tool already supports Circular (gradual), Rectangular (gradual) and Brush options. New options include Curve and Polygon. On creation of a Curve or Polygon area, you can click to add handles for resizing and reshaping the region.
- Partial Correction Tool Apply by Color Selection. Specify a color gamut within any selected partial correction area for correction, allowing for multiple layers of complex correction.
- Blur / Sharpen Periphery Adjustment. Establish a center point of an area of your photo, then apply a blur or sharpen adjustment to the area. The area of effect can be adjusted in size. You can also reset the center point of the area.
- Separate Highlights and Shadows Sliders. Dark areas that contain overshadowed details are adjustable to increase visibility
- Dehaze Slider. Dehaze restores details thare are lost due to saturation in hazy areas due to dust, fog or other atmospheric problems.
- Open in other application. You can designate another application to use for additional editing purposes.
SILKYPIX JPEG Photography 8 is compatible with Microsoft® Windows® 10 / 8.1 / 7 and macOS™ v10.6.8 – v10.12.
SILKYPIX JPEG Photography 9 is available at an introductory price of $27, with the full price at $49. One license can be used on up to three computers in any combination of macOS and Windows computers.