- [Fixed] Distortion correction may not be performed correctly for large images such that the height and width size greatly exceed 10000 pixels
- [Fixed] Development parameters of unedited categories may also be copied when pasting development parameters (1)
- [Fixed] [Windows] Images may not be opened correctly when the monitor profile not supported by SILKYPIX is set to the default profile of Windows. (2)
- [Fixed] [macOS] Responsiveness may be lost when the "Batch development status" sub-control is displayed during batch development
- [Changed] Specification so the checkbox of the edited categories in the "Development parameters applied by taste" checklist are checked when opening the "Add parameters taste" dialog to add a all categories taste
- This fix affects "Paste development parameters", "Paste temporary development parameters", and "Paste the last editing development parameters". With this fix, resolved the problem that unedited development parameters with a different initial value set for each image by the "dynamic default" function are copied when all parameters in the category are unedited.
- This fix is applicable when the "System defaults" is selected in the "Monitor profile" of the "Display settings". In this case, the "Enable display color management" check box in "Display settings" is unchecked.
You can download this update immediately from the SILKYPIX website.