- Auto Adjustment. The Apply Auto Adjust button lets you select any number of photos and apply Auto Exposure Bias, Auto White Balance Setting and Auto Level Correction as appropriate to each individual photo at the same time.
- Highlight & Shadow Sliders.SILKYPIX analyzes your photo to determine both bright and dark areas. With independent changes to highlights and shadows, dark areas that contain overshadowed details are adjustable to increase visibility of details. Lowering values then in bright areas may also increase visibility of detail that would otherwise be washed out.
- Lensfun. The Lens aberration controller now supports loading lens profiles stored in the Lensfun open source database system.
- Level of Shadow Noise Reduction Option. When applying noise reduction, SILKYPIX provides four adjustment parameters: Color Distortion, Fringe Reduction, Neat Noise and Smoothness. These apply noise reduction algorithms to both bright and dark areas of your photo. Level of shadow noise reduction allows you to adjust only the noise in dark areas, but based on the four parameters.
- Search in Thumbnails. You can search and locate photos based on the following criteria: File name, ISO Speed, F-Number, Focal Length, User Comment, Date, Camera Model, Lens, Shutter Speed and Rating.
- Windows version: Microsoft® Windows® 10 / 8.1 / 7 (Service Pack 1 or later) 64-bit version
- macOS version: macOS® v10.9 – v10.14
- Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or higher (macOS or Win) or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 or higher processor (Win)
- 4GB or more RAM (8GB or higher recommended)
- 10GB of available hard-disk space or more
- Display that supports screen resolution of 1024×768 or higher
SILKYPIX DS 9 is immediately available on theMirye Software web store.