- [Fixed] Hue shifted in the overlapped filter areas of the "Partial correction tool" when the total "Saturation" of the areas became smaller than -100%
- [Fixed] Slider names may not be switched in the "Sharpening" sub-control when changing the "Type" dropdown list
- [Fixed] Removed the limitations that the upper limit of the edit box on the shadow side is 127 and the lower limit on the highlight side is 129 in the "Level correction" of the "Tone curve" sub-control (*1)
- [Fixed] Development parameters of monochrome controller are not loaded correctly when loading the development parameters adjusted with both the monochrome controller and the spotting tool
- [Fixed] Changes to IPTC information tastes made in the "Edit settings tastes" dialog not saved correctly
- [Fixed] [MacOS] Support macOS 10.14 Mojave
- [Fixed] [MacOS] Settings of "Imprint data settings" not saved correctly when adding taste of "Batch development settings"
- [Fixed] Other small fixes
- This change is for channels except L
SILKYPIX DS Pro8 was also updated to 8.0.26 recently. Pro8 is a previous version of the professional version of SILKYPIX. The current version is SILKYPIX DS Pro9 9.0.3, recently updated on October 30, 2018.
SILKYPIX DS 8 was also updated to 8.1.26 recently. This is the now current version of the mid level SILKYPIX DS product line that supports RAW photo conversion.