- [Fixed] [MacOS] Development parameters may not be adjust correctly using "Filtering images"
- [Fixed] Development parameters of monochrome controller are not loaded correctly when loading the development parameters adjusted with both the monochrome controller and the spotting tool
- [Fixed] Changes to IPTC information tastes made in the "Edit settings tastes" dialog not saved correctly
- [Fixed] Other small fixes
New Camera Support
- [NEW] Canon EOS Kiss M / M50
- [NEW] Canon EOS R (*1)
- [NEW] Leica C-LUX
- [NEW] Panasonic DC-LX100M2 (*2)
- The color reproduction in highlight areas may not be performed correctly when adjusting the white balance of RAW shots with multiple exposure
- "Photo Style/Camera color" is supported and available photo style can be selected
See the notes on the SILKYPIX.US website for improvements in SILKYPIX DS 8 and SILKYPIX DS Pro8.