This release of the flagship version of the SILKYPIX DS series adds several new, key features.
SILKYPIX DS Pro8 New Features
- Focus Peaking. Analyze objects as they appear in your photo to quickly confirm the areas of focus
- Clarity Adjustment. allows you to adjust the luminance level of each pixel by using information from surrounding pixels
- Monochrome Controller. Granular control over hue and depth and adjustments to to lightness are possible with this dedicated tool for creation of monochrome picture
- Brush Correction Filter. A brush or paint filter option is a part of the Partial Correction Tool for applying corrections to irregular regions
- Underwater Photo Controller. A dedicated tool set to make critical adjustments for underwater photography.
SILKYPIX Developer Studio 7 and SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro8 - with introductory pricing of $199 (regularly $249) are available for Windows and Mac OS X. You can also upgrade later to SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro8, which adds other advanced features and more granular controls for professional photographers. Ordering SILKYPIX doesn't force you into a subscription model. SILKYPIX is available in a 30 day trial and immediately available for download and purchase at the SILKYPIX website at http://www.silkypix.us. More information about the public beta is available through the official English forum on Mirye Software forums.
Download a free 30 day trial from Dropbox or through the SILKYPIX website.