I wanted to show you how it turned out. Took about a couple of months and some delays with the client, but I finally finished this animation, that shows the process to make bioethanol in a factory located here in Argentina (our client). Everything was made in Shade, and post produced in Movie Edit Pro to add the titles, some effects, etc. The real shots were made by my partner. Our client provided us the models of some buildings in Solidworks, but I almost have re modeled everything, in order to get a reasonable poly count to reduce render times.
http://youtu.be/3kYkT-Tdsp0 (it is still in a private link on Youtube as there are a couple of things to correct before we send the client the final files, but they gave us authorization to show it)
I am sorry that everything's in Spanish. The whole project consists of three parts, the other two also have a couple of animations I made in Shade, will share them later.
I want to thank you for the answers to the questions I posted in the forum, they helped me solve some problems I encountered!!