Elven Village Volume 1 has been updated, expanded under a new R3 specification. Meshbox received significant feedback from customers on what they wanted to see in an update.
SEE NOTE BELOW IF YOU LICENSED A VERSION IN 2023
The series will continue with the format of releasing most models individually as well a Complete Edition which includes a bonus model (not available individually):
* ELV3V101 Elven Watermill
* ELV3V102 Elven Inn
* ELV3V103 Elven Church
* ELV3V104 Elven Blacksmith
* ELV3V105 Elven Guardhouse
* ELV3V106 Elven Woodshaper
* ELV3V107 Elven Market
* ELV3V108 Elven Spell Shop (Bonus Model)
The series is licensed in three packages:
X for Blender or X for Poser3D
These are the individual models licensed for use in art, animation and film and available through Mirye Software and Renderosity. The R3 versions of this level include the following improvements:
- Some geometry improvements. Required to go along with material improvements.
- High resolution, expanded materials. All textures are 2048 x 2048, and in addition to base maps and bump maps, also include normal maps.
- Original & Sea Elves materials. In addition to the recreated, higher resolution original maps, there is also an alternative map set called "The Sea Elves." The Poser version includes Material Collections to switch between them.
X Art Edition or X Art Edition Complete
These are the individual models licensed for use in art, animation and film and available only through Mirye Software. These include:
- Both the X for Poser3D | DAZ Studio and X for Blender models, including 2048 x 2048 map sets
- Standalone OBJ, .mtl models
- 4096 x 4096 HD texture sets for both Original and The Sea Elves
X PRO Edition or X PRO Edition Complete
These are the individual models licensed for use in art, animation and film and also for real time playback such as in computer games and available only through Mirye Software. These include:
- Everything in the ART Edition
- Original 3D Studio MAX .max files
- PRO license
The previous versions of these models are now discontinued. If you licensed a previous model in this series (the R2 series) in 2023, then contact us through the SUPPORT link below before placing an order. You can get a FREE UPGRADE to the model to the R3 specification. We need you to supply proof of previous license from either Mirye Software or Renderosity (Renderosity has no 'upgrade' system, so we have to do this directly).