Download Update | Order DS Pro11 | Order DS 11 | Order JPEG Photography 11
SILKYPIX DS Pro11 11.0.7 | SILKYPIX DS11 11.1.7
This release includes several fixes and improvements as well as support for Canon, Fujifilm and OMDS cameras.
- [Fix] RAW shots with "Lossless Comp (M)" and "Lossless Comp (S)" on Sony A1 and A7IV
- [Fix] 35mm conversion focal length calculated properly in RAWs shot with the APC-C size on the Sony A1. This fix affects the initial values of Sharpening, Noise reduction, Angle, etc. by Dynamic Default in the relevant RAW.
- [Imp][macOS] Support macOS 13 Ventura
- [Fix][macOS] Application may be forced to quit when exporting user tastes by clicking the "Export all" button on the Add/Edit parameters taste dialog.
New Camera Support
- Canon EOS R10 (*1, *2)
- Fujifilm X-H2 (*3, *4)
- Fujifilm X-H2S (*3, *4)
- OMDS OM-5
- RAW images shot with "RAW burst mode" are not supported.
- HEIF (HIF) format is not supported.
- "FILM SIMULATION" is supported and an available film simulation can be selected.
- "Clear view" of the demosaicing engine is not supported.