- [Fix] Application may force quit when developing RAW shot with some Panasonic cameras.
- [Fix] The edited result was not applied to the batch development results after editing the imprint data for file output.
- [Fix] Adjustment parameters of the Crop tool were not applied when loading a development parameters file of SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro 5 or earlier
- [Fix] [macOS] Color reproduction of the preview in the Adjustment section not displayed correctly when AdobeRGB was selected as the output color space in the "Development settings" sub-control
- [Fix] [macOS] Thumbnails appear monochrome when scrolling through thumbnails in the Adjustment section on macOS Big Sur
- [Fix] [macOS] Overwriting of the original JPEG/TIFF file when developing a JPEG/TIFF file.
- [Fix] [macOS] Text on the thumbnails in the Select section appear coarse on a Retina display
New Camera Support
- Fujifilm X-E4(*1)
- Fujifilm GFX100S (*1)
- Sigma fp L
- "FILM SIMULATION" is supported and an available film simulation can be selected
The update is immediately available from the official SILKYPIX.US download website.