Update provides improvements to automatic level correction, the High Res Shot mode of Olympus cameras and new cameras, as of November 19, 2020.
- [New] "High Res Shot" mode with the Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III and E-M5 Mark III cameras (in RAW)
- [Fix] Automatic level correction button would be disabled when adjusting development parameters while the "Tone curve" sub-control was displayed.
New Camera Support
- Canon EOS R6 (*1, 2)
- Fujifilm X-S10 (*3)
- Sony A7S III (*2)
- The color reproduction in highlight areas may not be performed correctly when adjusting the white balance of the RAWs shot with multiple exposure
- HEIF (HIF) format is not supported
- "FILM SIMULATION" is supported and an available film simulation can be selected
Winter 2020 Campaign
Save over 50% on new purchases of SILKYPIX DS Pro10, 40% on SILKYPIX DS 10 and almost 30% on SILKYPIX JP 10 for a limited time.