SILKYPIX DS 10 New Key Features
- [New] Noise Reduction Fine Detail Mode. Fine Detail mode for Noise Reduction that uses more advanced and complex algorithms to preserve details while fine tuning noise reduction in a photo.
- [New] Negative Film Inversion Tool. Generate new images from historical film negatives using scanned photo negatives.
- [New] SILKYPIX Workspaces. Workspaces vastly improves productivity in SILKYPIX with separate workspaces for Select, Adjustment and Print.
- [New] Perspective Correction Rotation/Shift Lens Effect. Use this intuitive tool for the Vertical/Horizontal correction tool on a photo to correct the perspective
- [New] Tastes Library. An expanded library of 56 taste presets included.
SILKYPIX DS 10 is compatible with Microsoft® Windows® 10 / 8.1 64 bit and macOS™ v10.13 – v10.15. It is immediately available for download from SILKYPIX.US and also available for purchase on the Mirye Software online store..
SILKYPIX DS 10 is available for USSRP $120, but during the launch campaign this price is $82. Upgrades from SILKYPIX DS 8 and later are $66 (regularly $72). Options are also available to upgrade from bundled versions and DS 7.
SILKYPIX series software which develops photographs into professional, high quality images. Put your computer to work to go beyond the limitations of conditions when you took your photo. Typical problems such as unnatural edges in a high-saturation color boundary, false color within fine structures, or noise in high-sensitivity shooting are all fixable with SILKYPIX. SILKYPIX satisfies both the demand for high resolution and high color separation performance. The goal is photography which is as smooth and natural as silk. That is why it is called SILKYPIX.
SILKYPIX® is a registered trademark by Ichikawa Soft Laboratory Co., Ltd. Windows® is a registered trademark by Microsoft Corporation. macOS™ is a trademark by Apple Inc. Intel® and Pentium® are registered trademarks by Intel Corporation. Other listed Company names and product names are registered trademark of their respective owners.
About Mirye Software
Mirye Software publishes and distributes high performance digital tools for creative professionals. It also distributes and licenses superior and unique content, including 2D, 3D and audio content for use in digital productions. Mirye Software was launched in 2006 as a division of Proactive International, a strategic business development company, in order to provide vertical market professionals with tools and content.