- [Fixed] Adjustment result of the Spotting tools may not be reflected in the thumbnail images.
- [Fixed] Adjustment result is not reflected to the batch developed images when loading the development parameters that adjusted the Spotting tools with Pro9 / 9 or earlier.
- [Fixed] Same Auto exposure bias value is applied to all selected images when using the Negative film inversion tool on images with Auto exposure bias applied. With this fix, when the Negative film inversion tool is applied, the Auto exposure bias button is released while retaining the exposure bias value.
- [Fixed] Minor issues related to image display and operation on Select section.
- [Fixed] [Windows] Application force quits when clicking "Desktop" in the Folder tree on the Select section with no image open at application startup
- [Changed] Specification that "Negative film inversion tool" is displayed in the Editing history when using the Negative film inversion tool
- Other small fixes.
New Camera Support
- Fujifilm X-T4 (*1)
- Leica SL2
- Nikon D6
- Panasonic DC-GX880 (*2)
- Sony A7R IV
The ARQ format is the format of the RAW created from the RAW shot with "Pixel Shift Multi Shooting" in the Sony A7R IV. Not all features are supported, such as a demosaicing
- "FILM SIMULATION" is supported and an available film simulation can be selected.
- "Photo Style/Camera color" is supported and an available photo style can be selected.
- Some functions are limited; "Demosaicing sharpness" is not available.
Developer Studio 9.0.19 and Developer Studio Pro9 9.19 both received updates including the same new cameras. You can download this update immediately from the SILKYPIX.US website.