- [Fixed] Adjustment result image may be disturbed when selecting "Fine detail" in "Mode" on "Noise reduction" sub-control for some RAW shot with Fujifilm cameras
- [Fixed] "Composite selected images" function issue when compositing 90-degree rotated images using "Correct for misalignment during hand-held shooting"
- [Fixed] Applying and saving correctly the data created/changed in "Imprint data for printing settings".
- [Fixed] "Base size" of original data lost when editing the imprint data from "Edit data" Button on "Imprint data settings" sub-control of Print section
- [Fixed] Other small fixes
- [Fixed] [macOS] Could not be composite some RAWs with "Composite selected images" function
This update is immediately available for download from the SILKYPIX.US website as well as Dropbox. See the download page for SILKYPIX DS Pro10 10.0.27 for more information.