Professor Santa for Poser & DAZ Studio
The headmaster of the Elf School invites you to graduation!
This character has also been referred to as Toon Santa 22.
Toon Santa ™ for Chunk™ is the incredible Santa Claus character for use with Poser 9 or higher and DAZ Studio 4.5 or higher. Output will depend on the renderer.
Because Toon Santa is based on Chunk, all clothing is revised and removable, so you can switch and swap props and clothing easily. Bedtime Santa requires Chunk 3D, a free model. Instructions on how to download Chunk for free and other Toon Santa news is available on toonsanta.com.
Clothing & Props for Professor Santa
- Professor Santa Mortarboard (with tassel)
- Professor Santa Classic Academic Hat (with tassel)
- Professor Santa Gown
- Professor Santa Regal Hood
- Professor Santa Shoes
- Professor Santa Trousers
- Professor Santa Shirt (with dial for open collar)
- Professor Santa Vest
- Professor Santa Tie
- Professor Santa Beard
- Professor Santa Hair
- Professor Santa Left Brow
- Professor Santa Right Brow
- Professor Santa Mustache
- Professor Santa Scroll / Diploma
Poses for Professor Santa
You get a selection of poses.
- Professor Santa Graduation Wave
- Professor Santa Handing Diploma (with 'undershake')
- Professor Santa Holding Diploma
- Professor Santa Relaxed Standing
- Professor Santa Sitting with Robes Asleep
- Professor Santa Sitting with Robes Awake
- Professor Santa Sitting without Robes Asleep
- Professor Santa Sitting without Robes Awake
- Professor Santa Walking in Robes
Notes on Bedtime Santa
- Yes, his shirt has a dial for open / close of collar
- The robes are complex and layer over other clothing, so you may want to try cloth simulation or adjust dials to avoid 'peeking'
History of Toon Santa
Toon Santa ™ is the lovable 3D Santa Claus created in love and respect for holiday traditions. If you grew up in the 70's in North America, you probably spent some quality hours in December watching the Rankin/Bass stop motion classics such as the Christmas Television Favorites Santa Claus is Coming to Town, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, and a Year without a Santa Claus (and a selection of more religious programming). Toon Santa was designed to capture the pure and simple joy of that early holiday programming. Toon Santa was originally designed in 2002.
Toon Santa plays a role in support of NORAD TRACKS SANTA, the NORAD website devoted to tracking Santa Claus, with Meshbox Design as corporate contributor to the multinational project located at http://www.noradsanta.org.